Human Resources, Project Management/Program Development
4 Year Degree
RMA is seeking a DEI Program Manager to champion the DE&I efforts at RMA overseeing the execution and delivery of diversity, equity and inclusion programs and initiatives both internally and externally and is the resident expert bringing insight into DE&I best practices. In this role you will be responsible for:
1. Overall responsibility for implementation of DEI strategies aimed at achieving RMA’s 3-year goal of Level 4: Inclusive Culture. This includes leading the DE&I internal working group meetings and assisting the Director of People & Culture with executing relevant strategies against the formulated blueprint.
2. Works with senior level managers to develop and align departmental strategies and performance management goals to DEI efforts.
3. Develops the overall learning strategies for the organization, develops yearly plan for leaders and employees and ensures timely implementation and facilitates as needed.
4. Serves as point person for all DE&I related content, both internally and for member facing publications.
5. Partners with external RMA membership groups to facilitate DE&I peer sharing and strategies for the financial services industry.
6. Plan and manage diversity outreach and recruitment events, councils, conferences, and other initiatives that support diversity & inclusion.
7. Reviews all internal processes and procedures to ensure equity and inclusivity with all RMA stakeholders.
8. Ensure RMA is a leader on developing DE&I issues.
To be considered, we are seeking:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field with three + years of related program management experience required. Diversity certification preferred.
• Experience building and implementing effective diversity & inclusion programs.
• Proven ability to use data and metrics to measure progress, inform and influence decision making.
• Understanding of human resource policy and law particularly around diversity and interviewing.
• Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Ability to work independently, highly organized, detail oriented and handle a variety of tasks.
Telecommuting is allowed.
About The Risk Management Association
The Risk Management Association was founded to promote sound risk management principles within the financial services industry. For over 100 years, we’ve been building a rich community of risk management practitioners, ranging from early career to seasoned industry leaders, who are dedicated to elevating the profession through peer sharing, thought leadership, and professional development. Our long-standing history of being a credible and unifying voice keeps RMA among the most trusted resources in the industry.