· Serve as administrator for a number of LUGPA committees. Organize standing committee, ad hoc committee, and task force meetings (location, agenda, minutes, and general correspondence). Some travel required for off-site meetings.
· Serve as project manager for committee activities to keep work moving on schedule and prioritizing projects within the framework of the organization’s goals and procedures. Advise committees on administrative procedures in coordination with management to ensure compliance with procedures.
· Provide support for committee meetings including, but not limited to, assisting the chairman in developing the agenda, ensuring completion of strategic plan assignments and budgets.
· Based on the committees assigned, this position may also be responsible for oversight of or involvement in educational projects such as seminars, webinars, or training modules.
A suitable candidate must be capable of maintaining a highly professional working relationship with volunteer committee members, LUGPA staff and contractors. The position is responsible for working closely with committee leaders to provide guidance on the LUGPA work process and support the management of committee meetings and work items. Demonstrated writing ability is essential.
· Mature outlook with strong ability to work with and motivate volunteers as well as ability to work independently.
· Excellent technical writer and editor.
· Proven capability to analyze problems, develop a recommended path forward, and manage implementation of resolution.
· Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
· Capacity to make decisions and communicate the results with professionalism, diplomacy, and tact.
· Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Exceptional organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
· Ability to quickly learn and master new technologies/systems including databases, email software, web-based tools, etc.
· Strong administrative and word processing skills (typing 40+ wpm), with solid knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and data entry into relational databases.
· At least 2 years of experience in similarly related job functions.
During the early 2000’s physician leaders of integrated urology practices began to recognize the need for a formal association to help prepare them for the challenges of the future. In 2008, the Large Urology Group Practice Association (LUGPA) was established with the purpose of enhancing communication among large groups, allowing for the benchmarking of operations, enhancing communication among ...large groups, allowing for the benchmarking of operations, promoting quality clinical outcomes, developing growth opportunities, and improving advocacy in the legislative and regulatory arenas.