This position will be the primary contact for certification candidates, assisting with the application process, reviewing appropriate education training, responding to questions and inquiries, and gathering portfolios for Subcommittee review (monthly). This position is responsible for the administration of the learning management system (Digitec), membership database (Association Anywhere) and the proctoring agency (ProctorU), as well as identifying any issues that arise with TMA product delivery through these systems.
This position is responsible for accurate and timely conference and education event registrations, including, but not limited to, providing assistance to registrants/members. Attention to detail is imperative as the position is required to provide detailed and timely conference, event, certification and education reports.
RESPONSIBILITIES SEGMENTED BY TIME SPENT (SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED UPON BUSINESS NEED)
- Provides administrative support for the TMA Chapter Education Program Council, Certification Oversight Committee and Standards Subcommittee.
- LMS administration: adds new education programs for purchase, conducts pre-deployment testing, and assists members with any LMS-related issues.
- Troubleshoot LMS issues.
- Compile, report, and review education at the chapter and regional level.
- Complete state CLE applications and annual CPE renewal.
- Generate/distribute CPE/CLE certificates.
- Fulfill educational product orders.
- Coordinate communication with CTP Chapter Liaisons and Chapter Executives.
- Track certification application submissions.
- Provide regular portfolio updates to applicants in the pipeline.
- Respond to general inquiries about the Certification Program.
Events – Chapter and Global Conferences (25%)
- Maintain meeting histories including: space needs, room block, education formats, speakers, topics, etc.
- Process registration activities for all TMA Global conferences and TMA assigned Regional conferences, events, webinars, certification courses and exams.
- Prepare various event reports and materials at scheduled intervals, including reconciliation with the Accounting department.
- Assist in speaker communication.
- Prepare lists for promotion, including housing lists, past attendance, etc.