The Environmental Manager's primary responsibility is to work with Houston Region Marketplace business development staff and Raba Kistner Environmental (RKE) Service Line Leads to grow the backlog of profitable environmental services projects within the Houston Marketplace and manage execution of environmental projects. The Environmental Manager will report directly to the Raba Kistner Environmental, Inc. (RKE) Chief Operating Officer (COO).
(1) Foster a positive atmosphere for continual growth of Houston Marketplace environmental services staff.
(2) Supervise Houston based environmental technical Staff.
(3) Participate and contribute to Houston Marketplace Annual Strategic and Business Planning processes.
(4) Manage Houston Environmental Projects to meet client expectations and margin expectations.
(5) Lead, prepare or assist in preparation of proposal and/or qualifications for Environmental Services opportunities.
(6) Stay abreast of sector specific, statewide and regional market and regulatory conditions in order to help build a consistent and reliable backlog of Environmental Services contracts.
(1) Assist Marketplace business development staff with sales and marketing pursuits as needed. Assistance may include but not necessarily be limited to proposal preparation, preparation of SOQs, and client presentations, meetings and maintenance activities.
(2) Participate as needed in targeted project pursuits.
(3) Identify and develop strategic clients and/or partnerships to facilitate growth of Marketplace Environmental Services.
(4) Maintain a high level of visibility with environmental services clients and actively participate as a member in approved civic organizations and professional societies that are beneficial to business success.
(5) Serve as liaison between environmental staff and clients to help resolve client issues as needed.
(6) Participate as required in trade shows and other business development events.
(7) Understand, adhere and participate in the Raba Kistner Health and Safety and Behavior Based Safety Programs and set a good safety example.
(8) Other duties as assigned by Direct Report.