The Research & Regulatory Management Council (RRMC) is an affiliated program of the Consumer Specialty Products Association. The Program Director provides comprehensive administration of the RRMC program by planning, organizing, and managing resources to achieve the goals of multiple limited liability companies (LLCs), joint ventures, and task force programs.
The Program Director will have a broad range of duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Manages consultant, laboratory, and archival efforts and facilitates effective collaboration among the RRMC Program Chairs, joint venture members, consultants, and CSPA.
- Oversees the activities of all LLCs, joint ventures, task force groups and non-profit groups in the RRMC program.
- Oversees preparation of detailed minutes and works with project managers to ensure appropriate distribution of all relevant information to program members.
- Prepares data submissions and responses ensuring compliance with federal, state, and international agencies.
- Prepares budgets and administers contracts on behalf of program members.
- Provides research assistance on relevant issues to program members.
- Works with a variety of colleagues and companies in a cohesive and effective way to achieve the objectives and goals of the program members.
- Works closely with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and other related government agencies.
- Works closely with external PR firm and CSPA’s internal communications team to customize material, messages, and web pages relating to RRMC.
- Works with CSPA’s scientific and regulatory teams on issues affecting the RRMC groups.
- Provides regular status reports and project plans for program members.
- Provide updates to CSPA Board of Directors.
- Works closely with staff to plan, organize, and execute complex in-house and off-site meetings.
Manages department staff and consultants.
Support for CSPA Mid-Year and Annual Meetings
The Program Director is required to attend the CSPA Mid-Year and Annual Meetings and work extended hours prior to and during the meetings. The Program Director will participate in internal department meetings to develop and implement meeting topics, agendas, and programs and will cover various meetings and events at the Mid-Year and Annual meetings.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this full-time position located in Washington, DC, please email your resume and cover letter, summarizing your qualifications and salary expectations, to Holly Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.