Multimedia Design Specialist
Do you enjoy reading and talking about real estate? Can’t watch just one episode of HGTV’s House Hunters? Want to be an integral part of a media communications team that promotes the value of using a Realtor® and the importance of homeownership and real estate—the single largest contributor to the nation’s economy?
The National Association of Realtors®, the largest trade association in the nation, is seeking a Multimedia Design Specialist to join our dynamic team.
The Multimedia Design Specialist is responsible for creating multimedia presentations for NAR’s highly visible leadership team. S/he will also develop infographics, data visualization and other visual content for NAR’s member and consumer facing social media channels.
The successful candidate will be a composed, motivated, self-directed and service-oriented individual with strong communication (both written & verbal) and analytical skills. S/he must be extraordinarily detailed-oriented while able to meet big picture goals and work on multiple projects simultaneously. The successful candidate will be a critical thinker, intuitive about next steps and action oriented, and will work proactively on projects both independently and collaboratively. S/he should be a dynamic individual adept at working with differing personalities, maintaining strong relationships and must be skilled at navigating potentially sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Designing art and copy layouts to create multi-media presentations for Association leadership.
- Design content for social media platforms.
- Visual illustration a plus.
- Performing quality assurance on all presentations and other materials
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to leadership as related to in-house presentations
- 3-5 years experience in media communications or related field
- Excellent writing and people skills
- Dynamic storytelling abilities to turn association content into compelling design and copy
- Team-oriented work ethic
- Proven graphic design skills and high level of expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop and video editing software
- Strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and the ability to multitask
NAR offers compelling salary, exceptional benefits and a Capitol Hill/Union Station location. Please apply via our website: www.realtor.org/jobs.
No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/V/H