- Directs the operations of the ASAE’s online learning systems.
- Manages the daily use and administration of the learning platform and optimize engagement/sales, including providing training analytics
- Oversees quality assurance for online learning content, measures online training effectiveness and addresses user feedback.
- Identifies and manages strategy and negotiation for “high potential” relationships and strategic alliances.
- Provide instructional design and project management expertise in the conception, design, development, deployment of learning solutions.
- Implements instructional technologies (e.g. designing practice exercises, knowledge checks and other elements designed to drive knowledge retention) to increase training accessibility and effectiveness.
- Cultivates, track and report on platform and content sales pipelines, leads, and cycles for content licenses, in-house training programs and individual/volume purchases for online learning.
- Manage the identification and selection of technical subject matter experts.
- Partner with functional leaders to determine training needs by target audience, and collaborate with subject matter experts to develop, validate and agree on accurate and appropriate training content.
- Responsible for communication with college and university administrators and educators to establish a collaborative network for reference, course development and faculty.
- Represents and promotes ASAE learning programs and speaks at significant meetings, events, and conferences.
- Identifies and makes recommendations on based on industry trends.
- Prepares and monitors program budgets, ensures department resources are managed effectively to meet or exceed budget.
- Provides overall direction for staff activities, leads by example, enhances the professional and career development of department staff through effective training, mentoring, and joint performance evaluations.
- Analyze ongoing performance and make recommendations for future offerings and improvements.
- Review current vendor status, achievements and competitive pricing to make recommendations for future relationships.
- Manages projects as assigned.
Schedule: Full-Time; Based in Washington, DC
Work Environment: Collegial and creative atmosphere, professional development opportunities, and flexible work schedule.
Reporting Responsibilities: Reports to the Chief Learning Officer, supervises one direct report and four matrixed reports.
Travel: Travel as needed, approximately 10-20%. Must have or be able to obtain a US passport for international travel.