Description: Uses marketing industry knowledge and insight into market trends to implement RSNA organizational marketing initiatives for the organization; collaborates with RSNA departments to achieve marketing initiatives. Researches, creates, implements, manages, and evaluates strategic marketing and communications solutions to support RSNA goals.
- Works closely with Assistant Director: Marketing Strategy on the development, implementation and execution of fully integrated, strategic annual marketing plans for assigned Society departments. Meets regularly with departments to assess needs, review plans, and revise as necessary throughout the year..
- Works closely with Assistant Director: Market Research and Brand Management to identify market research opportunities and avenues for project measurement. Actively consumes research results and ensures they are applied in marketing plan execution.
- Manages development of key messages that align with the goals, target audiences and brand and manage content of all offline and online communications such as newsletters, direct mail, promotional materials, websites, e-marketing, etc. Actively seeks out ways to cross promote RSNA products and services.
- Seeks out new research and insights on existing and potential RSNA customers. Identifies the most effective ways to reach target audiences
- Helps Assistant Director: Marketing Strategy gather statistics and research for marketing programs and services. Manages conducting post-analyses of all activities for use in reporting to the organization and informing future marketing recommendations.
- Oversees two Marketing staff in all aspects of the implementation of assigned marketing plans, campaigns, and projects; development of concepts, writing/editing, production oversight, and analysis, resulting in high-quality, brand compliant materials on time and within budget. May directly manage certain marketing plans, delegating tasks to Marketing Manages as necessary.
- Participation in strategy development for organizational marketing plans in conjunction with Director and Assistant Director: Marketing Strategy.
- Supervises two Marketing staff on all project resources; creates, communicates and manages project plans, timelines, milestones, priorities, budgets and deliverables; and maintains proper communication with project team and departments.
- Manage vendor relations, including creating specifications, assessing bids, negotiating pricing, awarding contracts, establishing and meeting production timelines, evaluating proofs/press checks, monitoring workflow, overseeing production, coordinating delivery, and ensuring quality meets the highest standards within budgetary and schedule constraints. Continually evaluates marketing processes.